Integrity and proximity based on partnershipIt has been nearly 40 years since Horst Gehr opened his own tax consultancy and accountancy office in Frankfurt. UWP Unitreu GmbH was founded in 1973.
Even at that time our philosophy could be outlined in two principles which are still valid today.
- Independence, reliability and accountability are among the essential duties of our profession. According to these guidelines we support and advise our clients on the basis of partnership.
- Therefore we aim to see the person behind the figures to make a contribution with our services to the corporate prosperity and personal success.
Continuous quality managementThe compliance with high standards in all areas belong to our principles. Therefore we permanently and critically control our advisory services and attend an intensive and continuous training scheme for staff and partners.
- Regular internal trainings
- Participation in external courses
- High qualification of the staff by professional exams
- External control of our quality assurance system by peer review
Proximity to clients and informationBeing available for our clients and informing about all current developments is of importance for us.
- Fast and flexible respond to current demands
- Proximity to clients by constant contact persons
- Monthly newsletter for clients regarding current tax law developments
- Particular circulars for clients regarding specific issues
- Breaking news, newsletters and further information on our homepage